Are you sure it wasn’t Gracepoint? Because they’re still shooting series 2 and there’s nothing about a commercial on DT’s website.
BROADCHURCH SERIES 2 COMMERCIAL ASDFGHJKL
being---sherlocked said: Hey, tnx for your answer...Watched "Recovery" twice last night, it`s brilliant... David is brilliant... I haven`t watched movie that good for a long time... Also if you haven`t watched The Escape Artist with him, I recommend... :)
Hi! It’s amazing, isn’t?? I pretty much watched everything DT did and Escape Artist is among my favourites! Have you watched Casanova or Single Father? :)
8x01 - “Deep Breath”
1) The whole episode was a bad copy of RTD Era. We have the Doctor telling someone “not to breath”. We have robots building their ship with human organs. We have the Doctor making some (inferior) joke about chips. We have him collapsing after regenerating. We have the companion not accepting the regeneration very well (although, Clara was quite stupid and prejudice about it, and Rose was just scared). The Doctor telling his companion that he misses his other companion. God, I could go on and on and on….
2) The plot was very weak and a big excuse to tell the fans that it’s ok for Capaldi to be older than the last Doctors. We all know that Capaldi is 100 years old and that that’s against everything we love and cherish about Doctor Who. How dare them? But seriously, it really annoyed me. Capaldi is an excellent actor and his age (the same as the First Doctor, by the way) shouldn’t be a problem. But apparently Moffat doesn’t think like that.
3) Misogyny, misogyny everywhere.
4) Matt Smith. Ok, I know most people had orgasms seeing him again, but I think that was one of the biggest problems in this episode. When Nine regenerated, Ten proved to Rose that he was the same man with actions. Twelve could do that by himself, but Moffat is so in love
with himself with Eleven that he doesn’t even give us the chance to like the new Doctor THAT HE CREATED! (I predict jokes about how Eleven is better than Ten and Twelve… Maybe something about chapters again or even and odd numbers).
5) How did that dinosaur survived?? HOW? (I like it, though, but mostly because I love dinosaurs and that one was a very melancholic one).
6) What the hell is wrong with the opening song? It sounds like drunk children singing on a high pitched tone.
7) That being said, I really liked Capaldi as the Doctor. The episode was mediocre and the plot was stupid, but Capaldi’s passion for the show was palpable. I think I’m going to like him. But Moffat has to go.